New 2018 EL692Z Oxford Premium Sports heated grips with new waterproof connectors and newest v8r controller.
Fits all sport and regular motorcycles with 7/8" (22mm) bars.Oxford heaterz sports grips have a knurled surface providing a more grippy feel over regular grips. They are not harder, just a different feel and have the same silicon molded cables and thermo plastic rubber construction.
EL692Z replaces OF692Z.
Premium Sports heated grips are about 123mm (4.84") long which is pretty much standard for most motorcycle grips. They can be trimmed off to 114mm (4.48") if you need shorter grips. Outside diameter is still about 35mm (1-3/8"). Left side fits straight on 22mm - 7/8" bars while the right side has a 1" - 25mm inside diameter to fit over the the throttle sleeve.
Oxford heated grips have a proven track record for quality and functionality. The 5 stage controller has built-in technology to monitor power and will shut itself off if voltage drops below 10.5v. Molded in silicone wires stay flexible in all weather conditions and the durable soft and grippy thermo plastic rubber compound is designed to absorb vibrations.
- The intelligent heat controller uses a sealed-for-life welded case construction for long-term durability and weatherproofing
- 5 heat settings give the perfect operating temperature with LED lights to indicate the level
- The Battery Saving Mode protects against flat batteries. If you forget to turn the switch off, it will do it for you!
- New switch technology means that, if the engine is switched off, the
grips will automatically turn off until enough power is available
- New waterproof connectors