Scorpion EXO-GT920 Solid
The dynamic EXO-GT920 modular helmet benefits from an all-new shell and shape. It is also packed with key features that exceed the demands of discriminating riders like a unique SpeedView® drop-down sun visor, a KwikWick® II liner and aero-tuned ventilation.
- Premium Polycarbonate shell
- Developed by Scorpion, our industry-leading polycarbonate shell is engineered to be lightweight, strong and maximize impact displacement.
- Dual Density EPS
- Advanced multi-layer EPS provides superior energy displacement.
- EverClear® Anti-Fog Faceshield
- Optically-clear shield with state-of-the-art fog-free technology. Anti-Scratch hardened coating. 100% UV-A & UV-B protection.
- SpeedView® Retractable Sun-Visor
- Retractable interchangeable internal sun visor. Choose the up or down position with an easy-sliding mechanism. Also features our exclusive
- EverClear® anti-fog coating on both surfaces.
- KwikWick® II Liner Fabric
- KwikWick® II anti-microbial fabric keeps you cool and dry in warm weather, and warm in cool weather. Liner is easily removable and washable.
- Kwikfit® cheekpads allow easy on and off of the most common styles of eye glasses.
- Aero-Tuned Ventilation
- Two intake ports across the front of helmet force cool air in while one exhaust vent maximizing the movement of hot air out the back of the helmet.
- DOT FMVSS No. 218 Certified
- 5 Year Warranty
Available sizes from XS to 3XL
Head shapes vary and therefore fitting a helmet at your local dealer is always preferred.
But you can get an idea on what size helmet you need by measuring the circumference of your head, at the temple above the eyebrows. The chart below helps choosing the right size.
Scorpion EXO-GT920 is in the Intermediate Oval head shape class.
Keep in mind you can always make adjustments later by swapping out different sized cheek-pads, or even the helmet liner, within the same outer-shell size*.
Size - Inch - (cm)
XS - 20 7/8 to 21 1/4 - (53 - 54cm)
Small - 21 5/8 to 22 - (55 - 56cm)
Medium - 22 7/16 to 22 3/4 - (57 - 58cm)
Large - 23 1/8 to 23 5/8 - (59 - 60cm)
XL - 24 to 24 3/8 - (61 - 62cm)
2XL - 24 3/4 to 25 3/16 - (63 - 64cm)
3XL - 25 9/16 to 26 - (65 - 66cm)
* Changing cheek-pads or liners recommended only within the same shell size.
XS to Small
Medium to Large
XL to 3XL