Scorpion EXO-R1 Air Fabio Quartararo Monster Replica Helmet
CURRENT SHIPPING ESTIMATE IS MAY 2022
Reserve your Quartararo Replica helmet now and be first in line.
Regardless of where you tear it up; track, canyon, or urban wasteland, the Scorpion EXO-R1 Air was designed, engineered and tested to meet the demands of Moto GP® and World Superbike® racing, while providing features that benefit every rider!
- DOT-218 / ECE Approved
- Multi-layered Ultra-TCT® shell combines fiberglass, aramid and poly-resin fibers which minimize weight while maximizing strength and impact dispersal
- Aero-tuned shell sculpture helps reduce aerodynamic drag, improve balance, and maximize mobility
- Advanced multi-layer EPS provides superior energy absorption and channels for increased airflow
- Aero-Tuned ventilation features a Ram-Air intake system, 4 port exhaust spoiler system and EPS channels for an optimal flow-thru effect
- Optically superior Clear MaxVision® Pinlock-Ready® face shield installed. Anti-scratch coated and offers 95% UV-A & UV-B protection
- Elliptec® II quick-release face shield mechanism with integrated center lock provides a superior shield-to-gasket seal
- FREE Additional dark smoke MaxVision® Pinlock® face shield and Pinlock® anti-fog insert included
- Removable/washable KwikWick® III interior keeps you cool, dry and comfortable
- Airfit® inflation adjustment system provides a custom fit to your cheek pads, also reducing wind noise and lift
- 3D contoured, Kwikfit® cheek pads allow easy access for most eye glasses
- EMT-friendly, emergency release cheek pads
- Integrated speaker pockets to accommodate BlueTooth® communication system speakers
- Breath Deflector included for enhanced fog-free performance
- Aero Skirt (Chin Curtain) included to help reduce wind noise
- Titanium Double D-Rings
- 5 Year Warranty
Available sizes from XS to 2XL
Head shapes vary and therefore fitting a helmet at your local dealer is always preferred.
But you can get an idea on what size helmet you need by measuring the circumference of your head, at the temple above the eyebrows. The chart below helps choosing the right size.
Scorpion EXO-R1 Air helmets are in the Intermediate Oval head shape class.
Keep in mind you can always make adjustments later by swapping out different sized cheek-pads, or even the helmet liner, within the same outer-shell size*.
Size - Inch - (cm)
XS - 20 7/8 to 21 1/4 - (53 - 54cm)
Small - 21 5/8 to 22 - (55 - 56cm)
Medium - 22 7/16 to 22 3/4 - (57 - 58cm)
Large - 23 1/8 to 23 5/8 - (59 - 60cm)
XL - 24 to 24 3/8 - (61 - 62cm)
2XL - 24 3/4 to 25 3/16 - (63 - 64cm)
* Changing cheek-pads or liners recommended only within the same shell size.
Shell 1: XS to Medium
Shell 2: Large
Shell 3 : XL to 3XL