Based on the Ultra-Strong UK made Torc Anchor, this in-ground model is built on a larger surface plate, 4mm thick steel, measuring 9" x 6.30" / 230mm x 160mm (zinc phosphated and powder coated) with shaped legs to be sunk into freshly laid concrete.
Torc In-Concrete ground Anchor features a 20mm (0.79") hardened full D shackle, held in place by a 12mm (1/2") thick steel plate bolted direct on the floor plate and brackets. What makes the Torc Anchor so strong is the massive full D ring which will have to be cut twice in order to be defeated. With a zinc phosphate finish followed by a tough powder coating, this anchor has one of the best corrosion protections. All this extreme attention to detail and quality makes this anchor more expensive but you get what you pay for.
Torc Anchor cannot be cut with a bolt-cutter no matter what size. If cut with a grinder or torch, 2 cuts need to be made before it is defeated and pulling this anchor out of the concrete floor is impossible.
The Concrete-In kit contains the following:
- Extended mounting plate, 4mm thick steel, measuring 230mm x 160mm (zinc phosphated and powder coated)
- Shaped mounting legs (zinc plated) (qty. 2)
- M10 x 40mm long high tensile (10.9-rated) hex socket countersunk-head bolts, fully threaded (qty. 4)
- M10 nuts (qty. 4)
- M10 spring washers (qty. 4)
- Hardened steel ball bearings to suit bolts (qty. 4)
- 6mm hex wrench (Allen key)
- Hex driver bit 6mm AF to suit bolts
- M8 x 50mm hex head bolt (to help with hammering the ball bearings into the bolt heads)
- Comprehensive instructions
For our Torc anchors with chemical resin or expansion bolt kits, to mount in existing concrete or brick walls, click here ...