ABUS Bordo 6000A / 90 with Built-in Alarm
Fitted with a 3D technology to trigger a 100dB alarm with any movement.
Made in Germany
- 5 mm steel bars, with extra soft 2-components coating to prevent damage to the bicycle‘s paintwork
- The bars, the case, the links as well as supporting elements of the locking system are made of special hardened steel
- Alarm of at least 100 dB for 15 seconds
- Alarm function on basis of the ABUS 3D detection system that means, that every movement is detected
- Intelligent alarm – In case of small and short movement, e. g. the bike gets hit by a football, the lock only gives a short warning tone
- Different acoustic signals inform about battery, activation and alarm status
- Bars are linked with special rivets
- ABUS Plus cylinder for high protection against manipulations, e.g. picking
How does it work?
A clever design allows the lock to be used alarmed or not alarmed.
The closing link can be inserted into the lock in two levels. Level one, the key can be turned to close the lock but the alarm function is not activated. This is also the way the lock is transported in the supplied frame mounted cary case.
Push the locking link further into the lock (level two) and the alarm will be activated when the Bordo is locked with the key.
Ordering Options - Keyed alike service
Standard Keyed Different: Each lock comes with its own unique key
set (2) and key code card.
Keyed Alike (Special order): This option if you want multiple locks keyed the same or a lock keyed to a specific ABUS Plus* key you already have.
Enter your Plus key code in the note field.
Special order locks take 4 to 6 weeks to arrive.
*This lock is fitted with the ABUS PLUS keyway. It cannot be keyed alike to X-PLus keyway products.