ABUS 88 Series brass body padlocks with hardened steel shackle use the high security
ABUS Plus key system.
Model 88/40 is slightly smaller than it's 88/50 sibling. With a 5/16" (8mm) shackle and slightly over 1-1/2" wide lock body, it is perfect for storage units and lockers.
- ISO 9002 certified production
- Double ball bearing locked shackle for high tensile and torsion strength
- Available keyed alike, keyed different, and master keyed
- ABUS Plus 7 disc cylinder for over 250,000 possible key combinations
- Hardened first disc to prevent drilling of cylinder
- Nickel plated brass body
- Lifetime Warranty on manufacturer defects
- Made in Germany
Available keyed different (KD) and keyed alike (KA).
If you need this lock or multiple locks keyed to a specific Abus Plus key code, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Shackle Diameter: 8mm - 5/16"
Vertical Clearance: 22mm - 7/8"
Horizontal Clearance: 22mm - 7/8"
Body width: 40mm - 1-1/2"
FREE US Shipping on combined orders over $45
Write an online review and share your thoughts with others.