Mul-T-Lock's G55P padlock, with shrouded shackle, is designed for outdoor & harsh environments.
G55 locks have a highly corrosion resistant steel plated brass body with drainage holes to prevent freezing. A hardened Boron steel shackle, protected by raised steel walls, resists various methods of attack.
This padlock is ideal to use with security chains up to 12mm or any hasp with a 10mm - 0.39 inch opening.
- 10mm - 3/8 inch Diameter Shackle
- Key Retaining
- Hardened Boron Alloy Shackle
- Weather Resistant Drainage Holes
- Corrosion Resistant Steel Plated Brass Body
- UL437 High security drill, pick and bump resistant cylinder
- MUL-T-LOCK's Patented Interactive® Key Control System
- Limited Lifetime Mechanical Warranty
- 2 high security keys and one key code card included
Ordering (keying) options:
This G55P padlock is fitted with Mul-T-Lock Interactive Plus key system and comes standard with 2 keys and a key code card.
- Standard Keyed Different: Each lock has its own set of unique keys + code card
- Keyed Alike: Choose this option if you want multiple locks keyed the same. The set will be keyed to a unique key number (not off the shelf keyed alike*) assigned only to you. The entire set of keyed alike locks comes with 2 keys and a key code card. Additional keys can be ordered
- Master Keyed Series: This option requires planning and you need to contact us to set this up. Master keyed can be all locks in the set are keyed different or several keyed alike sets with one master key to open all locks. A master keyed set will be completely custom build.
Body width: 55mm - 2.15 inch
Body thickness: 22mm - 0.85 inch
Body height: 76mm - 3 inch
Shackle thickness: 10mm - 3/8 inch
Horizontal clearance: 20mm - 0.78 inch
Vertical clearance: 22mm - 29/32 inch
* Off the shelf keyed alike locks ... can be a security risk.
In the age of instant gratification and fast shipping, most brands and vendors keep inventory of factory keyed alike locks. Ready to ship.
This means that, unless the lock brand severely limits the amount of same keyed locks sold, which in reality rarely happens, too many of the same keys are in circulation. The next customer, buying from a keyed alike series, can have the same key that opens your locks.
When you work with a lock specialist like Lockitt, you can have us set up your keyed alike locks with your own unique key code. It takes some time and planning but can be worth the wait and additional cost.