ABUS 83WP/53 Series 2
A highly corrosion resistant padlock, ideal for use in harsh environmental conditions. Body and shackle are made from hardened steel with Nano Protect plating, plastic casing and integrated rubber cylinder cap.
As with all 83 series padlocks, cylinders are available to be keyed to a wide variety of house padlocks (i.e. Schlage, Kwikset, Yale etc..)
83WP/53 is available in 2 shackle lengths (1" and 2-1/2")
- 8mm hardened steel shackle
- 1" or 2-1/2" shackle length
- Re-keyable to your own house key
- Lock can be set to key retaining or non key retaining.
- Highly corrosion resistant
- Durable weather cover with drainage system
Cylinder ordering options:
- Blank Key (Schlage or Kwikset): You receive a zero bitted lock and 1 key blank per lock. This is how the lock is standard delivered from Abus. You can take the lock to any locksmith to have it quickly re-keyed or if you have a pin set, it is easy to re-key yourself (*). The blank key can be cut to your existing key.
- ABUS 888 Cylinder with working key: This is our latest option. We fit the lock with a new ABUS 888 restricted cylinder to use right out of the box. Select this option if you have no need to re-key the lock to your existing house key.
- Choose 888 KD (keyed different) if you need only one lock or want multiple locks each keyed individually.
- Choose 888 KA (keyed alike) if you want multiple locks all working with one and the same key.
Shackle diameter: 8mm - 5/16" Horizontal clearance: 24mm - 15/16"
Vertical clearance: 27mm - 1-1/16" Standard shackle
Vertical clearance: 60mm - 2-3/8" Long shackle
Body width: 51mm - 2"
Write an online review and share your thoughts with others.