CTEK D250SA DUAL DC to DC Battery Charger
CTEK D250SA DUAL (Part No. 40-186 replaces 56-677)
With award winning Swedish technology, the dual input D250SA can draw its power from smart alternators and other DC sources, making it the ideal charger for vehicles that don’t have access to a mains power supply. Its dual input capability means it can draw power from solar and wind sources, in parallel to the alternator.
The D250SA is a fully automatic, 5 step charger that supplies up to 20A of power to charge, condition and maintain any 12V lead acid service battery from 40-300Ah, including Wet, MF, Gel, AGM. EFB and Ca/Ca. The D250SA uses patented technology so it’s safe for you and your vehicle’s electronics. It’s also IP65 classified (splash and dust proof, and suitable for outdoor use) and comes with a 2-year warranty.
- Continuous, fully automatic charging while you’re on the move
for maximum performance, battery life and convenience
- Compatible with smart alternators
- Protects, charges and maintains your starter battery –
even if the engine is not running – and charges service
batteries from your starter battery without the risk of
- Fast charging from the alternator and other DC sources –
even on short journeys
- Automatic energy management in a single, easy to use unit
– no need for traditional diodes or VSR relays
- Environmentally friendly charging with solar or wind
Input 11.5–23V, 25A
Output Max 14.4V (14.7V in AGM), 20A
Back current drain Less than 1Ah/month
Ambient temperature -20°C to +50°C (-4°F to +122°F)
Battery types All types of 12V lead-acid batteries (WET, EFB, Ca/Ca, MF, AGM and GEL)
Battery capacity 40–300Ah
Dimensions 192 x 110 x 65mm (L x W x H)
Insulation class IP65 (splash and dust proof)
Write an online review and share your thoughts with others.