ABUS Nautilus 180IB/50 Solid Brass Marine Padlocks.
Designed for use in severe conditions, this solid forged brass all weather lock is fitted with a stainless steel shackle.
- Body made of solid forged brass
- Shackle made from stainless steel
- 4-digit, individually resettable code
- Inner components made of non-corrosive materials
- Precision locking mechanism with additional tampering protection
Security level: medium
Shackle Diameter: 5/16 Inch
Horizontal Clearance: 63/64 Inch
Vertical Clearance : 1 1/32 Inch
Body Width: 2 3/64 Inch
How to set the combination?
- Hold the lock with combination dials facing you. The key-hole on the right.
- Turn the dials to 0 0 0 0
- Press the shackle and let go. It pops open
- With the shackle open, insert the reset key in the opening, no pushing needed, turn it 90 degrees clockwise
- With the reset key turned and in place, set the dials to your desired 4 digit code (write it down)
- Double check the code
- Turn back the reset key and remove
- Move ONLY 1 dial 1 digit and close the lock to test.
Your lock is now set to your combination.
Make sure to write it down or take a picture of the combination.