ABUS Trigger Alarm Brake Rotor Lock
# 345 with 5mm pin
# 350 with 10mm pin (stronger)
A lightweight brake disc lock with built-in shock sensor alarm. The alarm will only sound if someone tampers with the lock (as opposed to 3D movement sensors in ABUS 8077, RS1 and 8088 models).
Ideal to secure smaller motorcycles or scooters or when budget is limited - a lock is better than no lock.
Easy to use with a push down lock mechanism.
- 5mm or 10mm steel bolt
- Very easy to use thanks to the "Push-down" cylinder that pushes the bolt into locking positition automatically
- The bolt, lock body and supporting elements of the locking mechanism are made of temper hardened steel
- Impact/vibration detecting alarm system
- Audio alarm of at least 110 dB
- Lock can be transported securely in locked position without risk of sounding thanks to an alarm "on/off" key position
- Different acoustic signals inform user about battery life, activation and alarm status
- Two keys provided with lock
- One CR2 Battery is provided
- Memory Cable provided to prevent accidental ride-off with lock on the brake disc
- Convenient carrying case for easy transportation provided