Airhawk Seat Cushion
Developed by a pioneer in the medical industry, the technology used in the Airhawk seat cushion was originally developed to prevent pressure injuries of patients who were bed-ridden or confined to a wheelchair. By using interconnected cells, the Airhawk cushion can adapt to the individual contours of the rider, and distribute weight in a way regular seats and pads can’t. The non-slip surface on the underside of the pad sits securely on the top of the seat, and also comes with attachment loops for semipermanent mounting and security.
- Stress Relief design features reduced pressure points on the tail bone, scrotum and prostate areas
- Cell heights on front lowered for better leg passage
- Ergonomically form fitting design allows better conformity to a multitude of seat shapes and sizes
- The cover is a breathable spacer mesh cloth material w/red vinyl accent, non-skid bottom material
- The inner bladder is manufactured out of Polyurethane
- Airhawk seat cushions have a lifetime warranty