Mul-T-Lock Arma D lock sliding side doors on cargo vans and trucks.
Fitted with a high security MTL600 (Interactive+) cylinder and all installation hardware included. This sleek bolt-on locking system delivers unparalleled security level in an attractive package.
- Easy to use push to lock mechanism
- Non corrosive lock body
- Cylinder dust cap
- Simple & fast installation
- Available in keyed different or keyed alike sets
- Fits all commercial vehicles
Mul-T-Lock, an ASSA ABLOY company, is famous for its high security protected key systems. The patented Interactive key system raises the level of security to new heights. The Interactive system combines the unique telescopic pin tumbler mechanism and special features of the Classic system with a spring-loaded pin in the cylinder plug to produce a ‘virtual combination’ only when the key is inserted in the lock.
Ordering (keying) options:
- Standard Keyed Different: Each lock has its own set of unique keys + code card
- Keyed Alike: Choose this option if you want multiple locks keyed the same. The set will be custom built, keyed to a unique key number (not off the shelf keyed alike*) assigned only to you. Set comes with 2 keys and a key code card.
What does all this key protection mean?
In short, when you purchase a Mul-T-Lock product, whether it is one lock or a keyed alike series of locks, your key number is unique to you. Most other locks, certainly those sold at big box stores or online market places, do not offer key protection. This is more true even on keyed alike locks.
Buy any lock keyed alike off the shelf anywhere and you will most certainly receive locks from a stocked keyed alike series. This means that many other people have locks with the exact same key.
With Mul-T-Lock, each keyed alike series of locks is set up with a unique key code only you will have. Duplicate keys can only be obtained by the registered owner of the lock or the person in possession of the key code card.