Scorpion EXO-AT960 Modular Helmet
#96-010x / #75-2213
Pre-Order Now! Available Spring 2023:
1) Log In for Members-Only Pre-Order Pricing (creating a member account is free & easy)
2) Place order now to reserve your space in the queue
The EXO-AT960 Modular Helmet has evolved from one of the most popular Adventure Motorcycle helmets on the market; the EXO-AT950.
- Can be used as a full face ADV helmet with external peak visor attached, or the peak visor can be removed for a more aerodynamic touring helmet. The oversized eye port is extremely wide for greater peripheral vision and downward visibility, and the modular chin bar can be conveniently flipped up.
- Internal drop down Speedview® sun-visor allows you to adjust to changing lighting conditions throughout the day. Additionally, the no-fog Everclear® face shield can be removed and you can use the EXO- AT960 with goggles for off-road use. Three shell sizes made of Advanced LG® Polycarbonate and dual density EPS, result in a helmet that is light weight, strong, and protective.
- EXO-COM ready (communication kit not included)
- Advanced LG® Polycarbonate Shell developed and engineered, by Scorpion EXO to be lightweight, strong and maximize impact displacement
- CAD-refined aerodynamics result in a streamlined profile and balanced footprint, minimizing both lift and turbulence for a smoother, quieter, and more stable ride
- Advanced multi-layer EPS provides superior energy absorption
- Strategically placed channels throughout the EPS foam provide increased airflow
- Equipped with U.S. DOT Certification and the ECE 22.06 Safety standard, which requires a wider range of testing than the previous 22.05 certification
- Aero-tuned ventilation system features one large intake vent on top, forcing cool air in while exhaust vents maximize movement of hot air out of the helmet
- Dual Position mouth vent allows the 1st position to act as a defroster and 2nd position acts as defroster and ventilation (closeable from the inside)
- Scorpion EXO’s face shield system pulls the shield securely against the eye port, ensuring a proper seal
- KwikWick® C moisture wicking liner fabric keeps you cool and dry in warm weather, and warm in cool weather. Liner is easily removable and washable
- KwikFit® 3D sculpted cheek pads accommodate most eyeglasses
- EverClear® Faceshield offers state-of-the-art fog-free technology. Anti-Scratch hardened coating. 95% UV-A & UV-B protection. (Pinlock® face shields sold separately)
- Retractable interchangeable Speedview® drop down sun-visor. Choose the up or down position with an easy-sliding mechanism. Also features our exclusive EverClear® anti-fog coating on both surfaces
- Wide eye port allows for greater peripheral vision and downward visibility. When the faceshield is removed the eye port accommodates most sizes and brands of goggles. (Eyeport is 11cm Tall)
- External peak visor can be easily removed to improve the aerodynamics for long distance touring
- Seamlessly integrates with the EXO-COM® Communicator Kit or your favorite BlueTooth® system
- Easy-use Flip-up Chin Bar features a single lever release which allows the chin bar to be raised or lowered with either hand
- Block off plates included for use when visor is not on helmet
- DOT FMVSS No. 218 Certified/ ECE 22.06 Certified
- 5-Year warranty
Available sizes from XS to 3XL
Head shapes vary and therefore fitting a helmet at your local dealer is always preferred.
But you can get an idea on what size helmet you need by measuring the circumference of your head, at the temple above the eyebrows. The chart below helps choosing the right size.
Scorpion EXO-AT960 is in the Intermediate Oval head shape class.
Keep in mind you can always make adjustments later by swapping out different sized cheek-pads, or even the helmet liner, within the same outer-shell size*.
Size - Inch - (cm)
XS - 20 7/8 to 21 1/4 - (53 - 54cm)
Small - 21 5/8 to 22 - (55 - 56cm)
Medium - 22 7/16 to 22 3/4 - (57 - 58cm)
Large - 23 1/8 to 23 5/8 - (59 - 60cm)
XL - 24 to 24 3/8 - (61 - 62cm)
2XL - 24 3/4 to 25 3/16 - (63 - 64cm)
3XL - 25 9/16 to 26 - (65 - 66cm)
* Changing cheek-pads or liners recommended only within the same shell size.
XS to Medium
Large to 2XL