Scorpion EXO-XT9000 Carbon Full Face Helmet
Trailhead Matte Gold
#75-2186 / XT9-104x
The all-new XT9000 Carbon was engineered to meet the demands of the serious Adventure Rider by striking the perfect balance of features and benefits for both on and off-road.
Whether you’re traveling the globe or riding casually, the XT9000 Carbon was built to provide you with the comfort, safety and confidence needed to take on any terrain; making it a true All-Road, All-Weather helmet!
- Each helmet is carefully hand crafted using the latest 3K Carbon fiber material, providing superior strength and extreme light weight.
- The Peak Visor’s aerodynamics were designed to help keep buffeting and lift to a minimum when riding at high speeds. Or if you’re riding away from the sun, the peak visor can be easily removed to allow an even more streamline aerodynamic profile.
- When your adventures take you off-road where goggles are preferred, the face shield features a tool-less system allowing you to easily and quickly swap your shield for goggles.
- The wide eye port allows for greater peripheral vision and accommodates most sizes and brands of goggles.
- Airfit® liner inflation system allows you to customize the fit of your cheek pads, which also helps significantly reduce wind noise, buffeting and lift.
- Weight: ± 1,580 grams / 3.48 lbs. (size medium)
- Speaker pocket size: 50mm/5mm (round)
- 3-Shell sizes provide a precision fit and lower profile
- DOT FMVSS No. 218 Certified/ ECE 22.06 Certified
- 5-Year warranty
- TCT-Ultra™ 3K Carbon fiber shell provides superior strength and impact dispersal properties
- CAD-refined aerodynamics result in a streamlined profile and balanced footprint, minimizing both lift and turbulence for a smoother, quieter, and more stable ride
- Advanced multi-layer EPS provides superior energy absorption
- Strategically placed channels throughout the EPS foam provide increased airflow
- Equipped with U.S. DOT Certification and the ECE 22.06 Safety standard, which requires a wider range of testing than the previous 22.05 certification
- Aero-Tuned Ventilation system features an adjustable and closable mouth vent plus 2 closable top intake vents that link thru to 2 rear exhaust vents which help maximize cool air intake and hot air exhaust
- Chin bar vent allows the rider to remove the vent cover without the use of tools, allowing more air flow to the face.
- Simply clip the vent cover back into place to reduce the flow of air coming in
- Airfit® Inflation system allows you to custom fit your cheek pads which helps reduce wind noise and lift
- Fully removable, washable, and replaceable Kwikwick™ III interior absorbs and dissipates odor and humidity
- KwikFit® 3D sculpted cheek pads accommodate most eyeglasses
- Optically Clear MaxVision® Pinlock® ready face shield installed. Anti-scratch coated and offers 95% UV-A & UV-B protection
- FREE Dark Smoke Pinlock® 100% MaxVision® face shield and Pinlock® 120 anti-fog insert included
- Wide eye port allows for greater peripheral vision and downward visibility. When the face shield is removed the eye port accommodates most sizes and brands of goggles. (Eye port is 12cm Tall)
- Face sheild ensures a secure and evenly distributed seal across the eye port
- Adjustable chin bar vent intake redirects airflow to the interior surface of the shield, reducing fog build-up
- Tool-less face shield system makes swapping between goggles or tinted and mirrored lenses quick and easy
- Action Cam mounting plate (included) provides the rider a flat surface to mount cameras and other accessories (Kit includes vent plate & screw only)
- Comm-Ready speaker pockets allow for easily installation of your favorite BlueTooth® communication system speakers
- Emergency release system: Tabs located under the neck roll allow easy removal of the cheek pads by emergency personnel
- Integrated reflective material located on the rear vents help with nighttime visibility.
- Included breath deflector and aero skirt (chin curtain) helps reduce wind noise
- Titanium Double D-Rings helps prevent corrosion
For sizing information, please see the Sizing Info Tab
Scorpion EXO-XT9000 Sizing
Size | Centimeter | Inches
XS | 53-54 | 20 7/8 - 21 1/4
Small | 55-56 | 21 5/8 - 22
Medium | 57-58 | 22 1/4 - 22 7/8
Large | 59-60 | 23 1/4 - 23 5/8
XL | 61-62 | 24 - 24 3/8
2XL | 63-64 | 24 3/4 - 25 1/4
Head Shape: Intermediate Oval
Never buy a used helmet or borrow someone else’s helmet. Over time the protective foam in helmets will adjust to the contours of a user’s head. Or it could already have been in a crash
A used or borrowed helmet may not offer as much protection as a new helmet.
Wearing the wrong size helmet can increase your risk of serious injury or death in an accident. A helmet that is too large for your head may be dislodged or knocked off in an accident. To select the right size helmet for your head, follow these instructions:
Measure your head. Wrap a tape measure around your head above your eyebrows.
Use the sizing chart above to select the helmet size that corresponds most closely to your head measurement. If your head size falls between two helmet sizes, try on the larger helmet first and then the smaller size.
Try on the helmet by grasping both chin straps to pull the helmet completely onto your head, ensuring that the top of your head is in contact with the top of the helmet interior.
Check for a proper fit. To make sure your helmet is the right size, check that:
- The helmet inner lining fits snugly around your head.
- The top pad presses firmly on your head.
- The cheek pads contact your cheeks.
- There is no space around your brow under the inner lining.
Additional fine tuning can be done by changing out cheek-pads or top liners. However, padding should only be changed within the same external shell size. For example, if you have a size Large, you can change to Medium pads for a tighter fit.
XT9000 comes in 3 shell sizes.
XS to Small, MD to Large, XL to 2 or 3XL