Scorpion's EXO-ST1400 Carbon Solid Helmet
The EXO-ST1400 is one of the lightest helmets in its class (3.05lbs for size L) and 3 shell sizes ensures excellent fit.
- Resin-infused TCT-U™ 3K carbon fiber shell composite weave provides aircraft-grade impact dispersal properties.
- 3-Shell sizes for a precision fit.
- CAD-refined aerodynamics resulting in a streamlined profile and balanced footprint minimizing both lift and turbulence for a smoother, quieter, and more stable ride.
- Aero-tuned ventilation comprised of a venturi-effect channeling system linked via adjustable dual ram-air intakes, and spoiler integrated exhaust. The result is high velocity airflow from front to back that pulls heat and humidity up and out for a cool, dry ride.
- Airfit® inflation adjustment system provides user-defined fit customization not only for comfort but for specific riding situations ranging from spirited canyon rides to long distance tours.
- Fully removable, washable, and replaceable Kwikwick™ III anti-microbial interior absorbs and dissipates odor and humidity.
- Comm-Ready speaker pockets allow for easily installation of your favorite BlueTooth® communication system speakers.
- KwikFit® 3D sculpted cheek pads accommodate eyeglasses.
- Large eye port design creates a superior horizontal and vertical visual field.
- Distortion free, no-fog Everclear™ internal Speedview® sun visor features 99% protection from UVA and UVB rays.
- Everclear™ no-fog treated face shield with integrated center locking mechanism ensures a secure and evenly distributed seal across the eye port.
- FREE! Additional Clear Pinlock® MaxVision shield and Pinlock® anti-fog insert included
- Adjustable chin bar vent intake redirects airflow to the interior surface of the shield, reducing fog build-up.
- Ellip-Tec® II ratchet system featuring a 2-axis movement pulls the shield firmly into the eye port gasket for maximum seal while a preset “City Position” adjustment provides added airflow for stop-and-go city riding.
- Emergency quick-release cheek pad system
- Integrated reflective piping. (cheek pads)
- Included breath deflector and aero skirt. (chin curtain)
- DOT / ECE Approved
- 5-Year Warranty
Available sizes from Small to 2XL
Head shapes vary and therefore fitting a helmet at your local dealer is always preferred.
But you can get an idea on what size helmet you need by measuring the circumference of your head, at the temple above the eyebrows. The chart below helps choosing the right size.
Scorpion EXO-ST1400 is in the Intermediate Oval head shape class.
Keep in mind you can always make adjustments later by swapping out different sized cheek-pads, or even the helmet liner, within the same outer-shell size*.
Size - Inch - (cm)
Small - 21 5/8 to 22 - (55 - 56cm)
Medium - 22 7/16 to 22 3/4 - (57 - 58cm)
Large - 23 1/8 to 23 5/8 - (59 - 60cm)
XL - 24 to 24 3/8 - (61 - 62cm)
2XL - 24 3/4 to 25 3/16 - (63 - 64cm)
* Changing cheek-pads or liners recommended only within the same shell size.
Small to Medium
XL to 2XL
Write an online review and share your thoughts with others.