ABUS 440A/150HB160 Alarm U lock with USH carry bracket
Length 160mm (6.29 inch)
Width 85mm (3.34 inch)
Weight 1100 grams (2.42lb)
The 440 Alarm U lock is fitted with the proven ABUS 3D position system which registers even the smallest movement. If a thief tampers with your bicycle, the lock sounds the alarm immediately. And at a volume that discourages: 100 decibels is as loud as a circular saw and can therefore be heard from afar. An alarm like that will scare off any bike thief.
- Hardened 12 mm round shackle
- The shackle, the body and the load-bearing parts of the locking mechanism are manufactured using specially hardened steel
- Special, modern design of the lock body casing allows for optimum handling
- High-quality locking cylinder for high protection against manipulation, e.g. picking
- Alarm at a volume of at least 100 dB for 15 seconds, followed by automatic reactivation
- 3D Position Detection – detects vibrations and the smallest of movements in all three dimensions and triggers an alarm
- CR2 batteries included
The lock can be locked in alarmed or non-alarmed position.
Out of the box, the alarm is fitted with a CR2 battery but a contact isolator strip needs to be removed before the alarm is functional.
To do this, open the lock and remove the shackle. Remove the silicone cover on the alarm module side.
Pull out the alarm module by pushing down the button.
remove the paper and re-insert the module.
The alarm will last for 15 seconds.