Multiple Keying Options available. For more information, See the Key Options Tab below.
ABUS 24IB/70 Original Diskus Padlock
Made in Germany
ABUS 24 Series sets the standard by which all other disc locks are judged and we have found none that are as good. It is both stronger and harder to defeat than any of the copies. The original 24 Series is still the benchmark for disc locks.
ABUS 24 Series is made from all non-corroding components and has a key retaining feature that prevents removing the key while the padlock is unlocked. The round lock body protects the shackle which makes the disc lock extremely hard to defeat. These locks supply the most security for the dollar and are very popular in the self-storage industry.
To obtain the best security combine the DISKUS with the stainless steel 140 Series hasps. The 140 hasp was specially designed by ABUS for the disc lock as it protects the entire shackle from exposure to cutting and sawing.
All 24 Series locks are available keyed different, keyed alike and master keyed.
- Stainless Steel diskus lock with Stainless Steel shackle
- Deep laser-welded seams for high tensile strength
- Available keyed alike, keyed different or master keyed
- Lifetime warranty on manufacturers defects
- Made in Germany
For help understanding key options, see the Key Options tab.
- Keyed Different: Select this option if only one lock is needed. If multiple Keyed Different locks are ordered, each lock will be Keyed Different. Each lock will include its own set of 2 keys and code card.
- Keyed Alike: Select this option if you need multiple locks all keyed the same. Every key in a Keyed Alike order will be identical and each lock will include a set of 2 keys. We will pick and ship locks randomly from one of the available key codes.
- Key Code EE xxxx: Select one of the available Key Code options if you want one or more locks keyed to a key code you already have*. Depending on available inventory, shipping delays are possible.
* Unlike the 20/70 Plus lock, which can be order spec keyed, the 24IB/70 lock can't be ordered spec built to a specific key code. This means that, if you have a 24IB/70 lock keyed different (not from one of the keyed alike series below), you can't order additional locks keyed to that key code.
Available keyed alike key codes
Shackle Diameter: 10mm - 0.39"
Horizontal Clearance: 19.5mm - 0.76"
Vertical Clearance: 17mm - 0.66
Body Width: 70mm - 2.75"
Weight: 283gram - 10oz
Lock Body: Stainless Steel
Shackle: Stainless Steel
Cylinder type: Pin Tumbler
Number of pins: 5
Number of Keys: 2