ABUS Padlock 55/40 - Keyed Different
ABUS 55/40 features a solid brass lock body.
The hardened steel shackle and internal parts made of non-corrosive materials ensure the lock’s durability. Inside is a precision pin cylinder with mushroom counter pins. The exterior is protected from wind and weather. It locks without a key by pressing down the shackle.
The application possibilities are wide-ranging: For example, you can use it to secure loop cables or to secure doors, gates, cabinets, lockers, tool boxes, basement windows, sheds, switchgear, or barriers.
- Body made of solid brass
- Inner components made of non-corrosive materials
- Shackle made from hardened steel
- Precision pin tumbler cylinder
- Self-locking: locking without key by pushing down the shackle
- Lock is non key retaining
Shackle Diameter: 1/4"
Shackle Vertical Clearance: 55/64"
Shackle Horizontal Clearance: 53/64"
Body Width: 1-1/2"
Body Depth: 33/64"
Total Height (shackle included): 2-23/64"