California Heat 12v Leather Gloves.
The gloves begin warming your hands within seconds using any 12V DC power source by connecting directly to the battery or the 12V accessory outlet. Our advanced heating technology allows you to maintain a constant level of thermal comfort at high speeds or altitude. Plug gloves directly into your heated jacket liner sleeves or wear them independently by connecting to the y-harness, then to your controller. Run the y-harness down the sleeves, keeping the longer lead on the right side. Store plugs in the zipped pocket when not in use. WARNING: All heated clothing must be operated using the specified temperature controller. Failure to do so will result in unregulated, high temperature output that could cause skin burns. Do not leave heated clothing plugged in while unattended.
- Constructed of soft, lightweight cowhide leather
- Includes flexible Thinsulate® insulation and adjustable Velcro wrist strap
- Waterproof & windproof with breathable HiPora®
- Heating elements start at the wrist then wrap down around the fingertips to cover the entire palm as well
- Power: 27W @ 12V or 2.4A total • Max Heat 135° F
- Max Heat 135° F
- Y-harness Included
- Sold Separately: choice of controller & a battery harness (or accessory/BMW plug where applicable)