First Gear Gen4 Women's Heated Jacket Liner
First Gear Heated Jacket Liners warm you in seconds and are designed to feel as if they’re not even there. The high tech, moisture wicking fabric with stretch side and back panels, keeps the garment tight against your body for optimal heat transfer while reducing bulk. It’s durable, hand washable, and extremely lightweight. Seven heat panels cover the chest, lower front, arms, collar and the upper & lower back to deliver more heat in more places than any other garment. The panels are soft and flexible carbon, shaped for maximum heat transfer. All this efficiency means less insulation and power is required to deliver and retain the desired heat.
- Form-fitting stretch fabric offers compression for optimal heat transfer to your body and action back flex panels for unrestricted movement
- Lightweight, non-coated shell minimizes bulk and maximizes breathability with a fleece inner collar for moisture-wicking properties
- Heat is generated on chest, upper and lower back, sleeves and collar to warm vital areas of the body
- Integrated glove plugs stow in their own zipped pockets when not in use. These coaxial plugs are engineered for the best connection possible.
- Dual zone heating: may be used with either a Single or Dual Heat-troller™
- This garment is designed to be plugged into a DC power source or battery pack
7.7-Amp draw at 13.8V
One-year manufacturer's warranty.