Lockitt 7050A Padlock
Vertical Clearance: 2"
Horizontal Clearance: 0.95"
Shackle is 11mm or 7/16 hardened steel with 2 inch vertical clearance
- Stainless steel shackle spring, screws, stopper plate, and ball bearings
- Machined from 6061 aircraft-grade aluminum, black anodized, resistant to corrosive environments, and ideal for marine applications.
- 6 pin bump and pick resistant cylinder
- Dual bar bearings
- Bypass and shim proof
- Solid brass actuator
- Quick change shackle
- 2 keys included
- Key-way American Lock compatible
Made in USA (cylinder sourced overseas)
For help understanding key options, see the Key Options tab.
How to select a lock option that best suits your needs:
- Keyed Different: Select this option if only one lock is needed. If multiple Keyed Different sets are ordered, each lock will be Keyed Different. Each lock will include its own set of 2 keys.
- Keyed Alike:* Select this option if you need multiple locks all keyed the same. Every key in a Keyed Alike order will be identical and each lock will include a set of 2 keys. When ordering Keyed Alike sets, please keep in mind that one compromised key can compromise your entire lock series. This can be problematic, for example, with lock sets mounted on different work vans or cargo trailers.
- Keyed Specific: Select this option if you need a lock keyed to the same code for a Lockitt product you already own. Each lock will include a set of 2 keys.
Regardless of which keying option you select, all Lockitt UCS locks can later be re-keyed or have cylinders replaced at any time should the need arise.
Or, let Lockitt plan a custom Keyed Alike setup for you across a range of different lock types. Additional lead time and nominal cost are involved. Click to learn more about the Lockitt One Key service.
*While off-the-shelf Keyed Alike locks are a fast and convenient way to purchase several locks keyed the same, anyone buying from that same batch essentially has your key. Unlike mega retailers, Lockitt uses much smaller batches of ready-to-ship keyed alike cylinders, greatly reducing the chances that your keyed alike products will be compromised. For those requiring maximum keyed alike security, consider Lockitt's exclusive One Key service.