SFB 21 Round Lock specialty padlock with 21mm rotating Hardened Steel Shaft.
Available keyed different or keyed alike (can be keyed alike to the DIB U lock series)
This spinning padlock has a perfect fit combined with the 16mm Protector range of chains. Locked into the base, both parts rotate freely making it extremely difficult to attack.
This lock can also be used as a motorcycle disc lock if there is an opening of at least 21mm but not larger than 40mm (1-9/16").
Next to being impervious to physical attacks, the high security floating disc key-way makes this lock extremely difficult to pick.>
- 21mm - 0.82" heavy steel shaft.
- Rotating parts provide no leverage.
- Anti-grip slanted and rounded sides.
- Chrome finish
- 3 high security keys.
- Dust and water cover.
For help understanding key options, see the Key Options tab.
- Keyed Different: Select this option if only one lock is needed. If multiple Keyed Different locks are ordered, each lock will be Keyed Different. Each lock will include its own set of 3 keys.
- Keyed Alike: Select this option if you need multiple locks all keyed the same. Every key in a Keyed Alike order will be identical and each lock will include a set of 3 keys.
Shackle: 21mm - 0.82"
Body: 40mm 1-9/16" round
Clearance: 16mm 7/16"
Total height (including cap) 81mm 3-3/16"
Lock body and shackle: Hardened Steel
Cylinder: Disc Detainer
Number of keys: 3
Made in Taiwan