First Gear by Warm & Safe Women's heated pants.
Warm & Safe Generation 4 heated clothing uses specially designed soft heating panels. The only wires you feel are the ones connecting the controller to the heating panels and down each leg to power the sock connectors. However, the wires are positioned in such a way that you will not feel much in riding position. Warm & Safe heated gear is designed and manufactured by true riders, riding every day.
- Form Fitting, snug fit for optimum heat transfer to body
- New soft heating panels.
- Spandex fabric allowing full range of movement for any activity and fits easily under your outer garments
- Packs into it's own included zippered pouch
- Heated zones cover thigh and knee
- Integrated sock plugs stow in their own zippered pockets when not in use
- Coaxial plugs engineered by Warm&Safe for the best connection possible
- Performance fabric: Anti Bacterial treatment prevents odors and Moisture Management wicks moisture away from skin
- About 35 watts, 2.7 amps at 12.8 volts
Warm & Safe heated clothing is always sold without a controller. Reason is the wide variety of available controllers. All Heat-Troller controllers are true pulse-width modulating 100% variable controllers with a capacity up to 15 amps. Many other brands sell clothing controller included, usually a cheap fixed-setting controller.
XS / Small - waist 23-26 (58-66cm) - Hip 32-36 (81-91cm)
Medium / Large - waist 27-32 (68-81cm) - Hip 37-42 (94-107cm)
XL - waist 33-36 (84-91cm) - Hip 43-45 (110-114cm)
Write an online review and share your thoughts with others.