PTFE Lock Lubricant is ideal for padlocks, door locks or any automotive or marine lock application. PTFE (teflon based) lubricant cleans internal components and shields against corrosion. Because it is not oil based, this lubricant does not attract dirt and other corrosive materials
This unique formulation is excellent for locks used within a wide temperature range & will help de-ice pre-lubricated locks.
- 11 oz PTFE-based “dry” aerosol lubricant ideal for: padlocks, door locks, automotive, marine and multipurpose applications
- Cleans and leaves behind a protective shield against dust, dirt, salt and moisture
- Keep your locks operating like new in any environment - snow, rain, freezing temperatures, marine, extreme heat
- NSF registered for incidental food contact (H1) for use in and around food processing areas
- Non-toxic - food safe, people safe, environmentally safe
- Helps de-ice pre-lubricated locks
- Wide temperature range of -40°F to 500°F
Write an online review and share your thoughts with others.