ABUS Granit X-Plus 540/160HB300 with 11.8in Parabolic shaped U (D-shackle).
Made in Germany
With a 13mm hardened CrMo square bar shackle and double bolted Powercell crossbar, this U Lock (or D lock if you want) has proven to be a menace for would-be thieves. The 540 Granit U-lock uses the top level X-Plus key system making it highly drill and pick resistant.
Ideal to lock up expensive and high risk bicycles and often used on gates or locking up equipment.
- 13mm hardened square steel parabolic shackle
- 11.8in inside length
- Double Powercell dead bolted
- Key entry cover
- Abus X-Plus key system with 2 keys and code card
- Inside width: 4-1/4" - 108mm
- Inside length: 11.8in - 300mm
Granit 540 U locks are available 3 versions with or without carrying systems (bracket) included.
Versions with included brackets are UH or KF.
- Standard no bracket included.
- UH fitted with USH 540 bracket is the most commonly available carrying bracket. The lock body fits into the USH bracket sleeve. The frame mounting clamp fits round tubes from 15 to 35mm.
- KF uses the EaZy KF bracket system with a clamp permanently mounted on the U lock shackle. EaZy KF mounts on round frame tubes from 28mm to 36mm.
Ordering Options & Keyed alike service
Keyed Different (KD): Each lock comes with its own unique key set (2) and key code card. Pick this option if you need just one lock or want all your locks keyed different from each-other. YES you can order additional X-Plus* locks keyed to your own key code at any later time.
Keyed Alike (KA): Multiple locks are keyed the same (all locks in your set use the same key). Choose this option if you want multiple locks keyed the same or you want to order a lock keyed to another X-PLUS* lock you already own.
Keyed alike and key code specific locks have to be assembled at the factory and have a shipping delay from 4 to 8 weeks.
For keyed to specific key code, enter your X-PLUS key code in the notes field.
All special orders are reviewed by our lock specialist and we may contact you for additional information.
* IMPORTANT Only X-PLUS locks can be keyed the same to other X-PLUS locks.
It is not possible to key a lock with PLUS key to a X-PLUS lock. X-Plus key codes start with X.
Other restrictions are possible between X-Plus locks dependent on number of key cuts.
Talk to our lock specialist at email@example.com before ordering if you are planning to mix several ABUS X-PLUS locks on the same key.