The ECHO Quick Release has been on the market since 1987. It has proven to be a reliable, fast and convenient way to fasten and unfasten the chinstrap of a safety helmet. The product has EXCEEDED the testing standards of D.O.T. 218, Snell (M2005) and N.I.J. 0104.02.
The ECHO Quick Release is constructed of tempered steel with an ECHO Design metal-to-metal locking system in a high Nylon Body.
Attaches easily to all helmets. No special tools or sewing is needed. Slide bar Arrow accommodates 1 inch webbing. The ECHO Quick Release can be used in both warm and cold weather riding - durable body arms stay flexible to minus 40 degrees F.Installation Instructions for Slide Bar Arrow
- Feed the Horseshoe through the loop as shown in illustration A, that holds the "D" rings. (The "D" rings may be left in place or removed.
- Next, insert the Horseshoe into the body, as shown in illustration B. Push completely into the Body until it locks into place. You'll hear a loud "Click"
- Now insert the Arrow into the Body, as shown in illustration C. Again pushing it in until it locks into place. You'll hear another loud "click"
- With the Arrow inserted in the body, move the Slide Bar away from the Body to the top of the Arrow. Thread the chinstrap through the opening in the Arrow. Now move the Slide Bar towards the strap, then loop the strap over the Slide Bar and into the rear slot as shown in illustration D
- With the helmet on your head and the Arrow securely in the Body, adjust the strap to fit snug and comfortably
- To open the Quick Release, press both Body Arms into the Body and pull the Arrow from the Body
- To close the Quick Release, insert the Arrow into the Body and push until you hear a loud "Click"