Kuryakyn 5219 Barrio Bag.
Adjustable straps for multi-purpose mounting
Whether strapped to your bike's handlebars, forks, windshield brackets or sissy bar, the Barrio Bag is your go-to stash pouch for everything from PBR tallboys to tools. Flexible hook-&-loop straps coupled with multiple MOLLE attachment points accommodate virtually any setup you can think of.
- Dims: 7" wide x 4" deep x 9" tall (fully expanded)
- Cubic Inches: 266 (approx 4.5 liters)
- Durable UV-rated, weather-resistant 1200 denier textile material
- Roll top design with high-strength hook and loop closure for storage versatility & water resistance
- Fully adjustable convenient speed-buckle clasps
- MOLLE modular attachments points
- Safe & secure storage for wallets, sunglasses, phones, road sodas, tools, & more
- Front & side quick-stash pockets
4/5 Stars out of 1 Review
Juan Vaca (Ecuador) | October 21st, 2021
Customer Login: juananselm
I have been using this bag for the better part of the last year and although it isn't marketed as a chain bag it can take my 12mm Abus chain that weights a little less than 4kg with plenty of room to spare. You wouldn't think a few velcro straps would be able to keep a weight like that attached to a bike going trough a bumpy road for long, and yet it does! A great it's solution for those that don't have any other way to carry security chain, or anything else you can fit in it That said because of the price I don't dare to just leave it hanging there so I have to de-attach it and chug the empty bag in the space under my seat each time I park outside, which with those very same modular velcro straps that allow the bag to be hung in different ways make it kind of pain to do repeatedly.