Fly Racing Women's Flux Air Jacket
Black / # 477-8040
Simplicity can go a long way. The FLY Racing Street Flux Air Jacket demonstrates a perfect balance between simplicity and precision, while providing unmatched quality and functionality for fending off the summer heat. Don't over complicate things; keep it cool and ride the Flux Air.
- Full flow mesh for maximum air flow
- Anatomically fitted for the perfect riding position
- CE Level 1 removable armor in the shoulders and elbows conforms to EN1621-1 standards
- Protective PE back armor – FLY Barricade CE armor upgrade compatible
- High-visibility reflective panels for added safety
- High abrasion fabric used in critical impact areas
- Adjustable hook and loop cuff
- Hook and loop waist adjusters for customized fit
- Side expansion panels add an extra level of room and comfort
- Arm volume adjusters secure armor and provide optimum fit
- YKK® main zipper
For more info, see the Sizing tab
Standard Sizing (inches):
Size | Bust | Waist | Arm
XS | 32 | 24 | 28
SM | 35 | 27 | 29
MD | 38 | 29.5 | 30
LG | 41 | 32.5 | 31
XL | 45 | 36.5 | 32
2X | 49 | 40.5 | 33
3X | 53 | 44.5 | 33
How to Measure:
- Bust: Measure around the fullest part of the bust, keeping the tape parallel to the ground.
- Waist: Measure around your natural waistline, around the top of the hip bones, inline with the navel while keeping the measuring tape parallel to the ground.
- Arm (Neck to Wrist): Standing up straight with your arms at your sides, measure from the base of your neck at the center of your spine, along the top of your shoulder and down to your wrist bone, along the outside of the arm.