Oxford Aqua T-50 Roll Duffel Bag. - Close-out
OL971: White Gray
50 Litre (13.2 gallon) All Weather Roll Bag.
Oxford's Aqua bags are one of the easiest ways to get your gear from A to B on a motorcycle, safe and dry. They are made from a tough tarpaulin, which is welded to form waterproof seams. When straps are added to perform essential functions (such as securing the bag onto a motorcycle), Oxford uses innovative construction techniques to further reinforce the bag whilst ensuring complete waterproofing.
The latest generation of Oxford's acclaimed Aqua luggage now offers a choice of four useful tail bags - from 'commuter' 5.3 gal (20L) thru 'short trip' 7.9 gal (30L) and 'long journey' 13.2 gal (50L) to 'epic voyage' 18.5 gal (70L) versions - plus a range of similarly constructed back packs.
- Easy grab carry handles
- Waterproof roll top closure
- External and internal pockets for small items
- Wipe-clean, waterproof construction with welded seams
- Padded shoulder strap for added comfort
- Front mesh pocket for storing damp items
- Unique attachment system for motorcycles with underseat security strap
- Reflective detailing for improved visibility
- Compression straps for maximum stability
- Water-resistant zips
- Suitable for use on motorcycles
Approx size when filled: H 12.9" (33cm) x W 25.1" (64cm) x D 14.1" (36cm)