Tourmaster Ridgecrest Pants
Tourmaster’s Horizon Line delivers both performance and style for the enduro competitor, adventure touring rider or seasoned commuter. Designed to increase flexibility and reduce weight, Horizon Line products are crafted with superior materials to meet the needs of serious riders, from protection and adjustability to storage to visibility.
- Abrasion-resistant 600D polyester fabric and hi-flow mesh shell.
- 1000D Honeycomb nylon ripstop reinforced knees and seat.
- Lightweight Reissa breathable waterproof zip-out liner.
- Extended rear yoke, elastic waistband, and adjustable waist belts for added comfort and security.
- Easy entry waist includes dual-snap and zipper fly closure.
- 4-Way stretch crotch/inner leg, rear waist gusset, back of knees and lower thigh.
- CE level-2 SAFE-TECH knee armor with 3-position pocket
- Removable EVA foam hip pads (Fits Safe-Tech 720 hip pads).
- Reflective accents on the upper thigh and lower cuff.
- Storage includes zippered hand pockets and large capacit cargo pockets.
- Zippered cuff complete with adjustable hook and loop straps to fine-tune the fit.
- Genuine YKK® zippers.
- Full-circumference and 8” Pant-to-jacket attachment zipper with jacket side included.
Standard Sizing (inches):
Size | Waist | Inseam
SM | 32 | 32
MD | 34 | 32
LG | 36 | 32
XL | 38 | 32
2X | 40 | 33
3X | 42 | 33
4X | 44 | 33