Tourmaster Horizon Line Highlander WP Jacket TALL
Made for adventure, the Horizon Line delivers performance and style.
Adventures can get bumpy, so the abrasion-resistant shell and ripstop reinforced areas are made to withstand scrapes. Shoulder, elbow and back armor will shield you in case of mishaps. Additionally, the shoulder and elbow stretch panels give you the flexibility you need while riding.
Keep dry during rigorous storms with the waterproofed and seam-taped shell construction that includes a durable water-repellant coating. If the temperature drops, a long-sleeve zip-out thermal liner can be inserted. When you’re getting too warm, it can easily be stowed in the rear pouch.
A two-way zipper allows you to adjust airflow, in addition to the two front chest vents and three rear exhaust vents. Adjust the waist belt or arm straps for your ideal fit.
You won’t be searching for items on your bike when you can safey store them in the many cargo pockets.
- Fully waterproofed laminated and seam-taped shell construction with DWR coating
- Abrasion-resistant shell with internal pockets
- 1000D nylon ripstop reinforced shoulders, elbows, and forearms
- 75g poly-filled full sleeve zip-out thermal liner with internal pockets
- 4-way stretch shoulder and elbow stretch panels
- Waterproof direct-flow vents, and three rear exhaust vents
- Heavy-duty magnet holdbacks found on vents and front zipper storm flap
- CE Level-2 Safe-Tech shoulder and elbow armor, and removable EVA foam back pad
- Elasticated sliding arm take-up straps
- Waist belts with hidden stretch panel for a customized fit
- Front cargo pockets, zippered hand pockets, and large rear pouch
- 2-way front zipper, microfiber-lined collar and cuffs
- Genuine YKK® main closure and pant attachment zipper
Tall Sizing (inches):
Size | Chest | Waist | Sleeve
MDT | 41 | 34.5 | 28
LGT | 43 | 36.5 | 28.5
XLT | 45 | 38.5 | 29
2XT | 49 | 42.5 | 29.5
3XT | 52 | 45.5 | 29.5