Tourmaster Synergy Pro-Plus BT 12v Heated Jacket
Unisex - Black
Don't winterize your ride! As the temperature drops turn up the heat with the Tourmaster Synergy BT Pro-Plus 12V Heated Jacket. With 7 heating elements and 3 heat settings you can dial it in for maximum comfort via the built in soft touch controller, or the Bluetooth companion app.
Everything is included in this package to power your heated garment straight from your vehicle's 12v electric power system*.
Simply install the included battery wire harness, with safety fuse, on the 12v battery of your bike, ATV/UTV, snowmobile, or any other 12V vehicle. Connect your heated vest, press the controller button and you are ready to go.
With the optional battery pack and charger, you can expand its use, on or off the bike, to nearly any application, and get the most out of your heated gear.
- 100% Polyester wind and water-resistant soft-shell fabric
- 100% Nylon fixed liner, microfleece collar, and rib knit cuffs
- Lycra side stretch panels
- 7 flexible carbon fiber heating elements (chest, sleeves, back, and collar)
- Dual control option: Built-in 3-setting LED smart soft touch controller or Bluetooth controlled APP
- Integrated microprocessor and thermal cut-off
- 12v DC / 42w draw / 3.5a current
- Heat settings: high (126°f/52°c), medium (113°f/45°c), low (100°f/38°c)
- Dual-power option: 12v direct-to-bike or available 12v Lithium battery
- Integrated and concealed battery harness and glove connectors
- Includes battery harness and safety fuse
- Machine washable & dryer safe
About Bluetooth connectivity with heated gear.
The immediate question most ask, including our product review staff at Cyclebitz, is why control heated gear with your phone?
It seems to be redundant when there is already a controller integrated into the heated jacket, vest, pants or gloves. But it actually does make a lot of sense and more so when several heated garments are operated together.
While riding, it isn't always easy to reach for the control button on the garment. Instead, you can control every single one of your connected heated garments from one convenient control screen.
* Consult your vehicle manual, or ask your mechanic, to make sure your vehicle's charging system has sufficient power.