Tourmaster Horizon Line The Trek Jacket
Explore off-road routes while wearing this versatile mesh jacket, part of the Horizon Line adventure touring collection. Ride in comfort on hot days in this highly-ventilated three-quarter-cut jacket. The large zippered mesh panels on the chest and upper arms are adjustable to allow the air to flow through and exhaust out the rear of jacket. It also features a two-way main zipper for added venting and comfort.
It’s styled to allow your upper body to move as you navigate challenging terrain. The adjustable fit allows you to tighten or loosen the jacket around your arms and waist. The Honeycomb nylon reinforced shoulders, elbows and forearms are designed for enhanced abrasion resistance if you go down on backroads or trail. Avoid getting soaked when an unexpected shower pops up. The shell is water resistant, and the zip-out liner is waterproof and can easily store in the back pouch of the jacket.
If you don’t have a lot of storage accessories on your bike, this functional adventure motorcycle jacket offers five exterior and two interior pockets to carry necessities like small tools, snacks or electronic devices.
Pair with the matching Trek Pant for full-body protection.
- Abrasion-resistant 600D polyester shell with DWR coating.
- 1000D Honeycomb nylon ripstop reinforced shoulders, elbows, and forearms.
- Ergonomically shaped external TPU shoulder armor.
- Aqua-Barrier™ Under-the-Helmet hidden hood (U.S. Patent #8,156,573 and #7,779,485).
- Lightweight Reissa breathable, waterproof zip-out liner, plus full sleeve zip-out thermal liner.
- 4-Way stretch shoulders and accordion elbows stretch panels.
- 2 large hi-flow zippered mesh chest panels offer multiple configuration options.
- Additional vents include forearm, upper bicep, underarm, and oversized rear exhaust panel.
- CE level-2 SAFE-TECH shoulder and elbow armor.
- Removable EVA foam back pad (Fits SAFE-TECH size L back pad).
- Reflective accents on chest, arms, and back.
- Sliding arm take-up straps for infinite adjustability.
- Waist belts with hidden stretch panel for a customized fit.
- Exterior storage includes front cargo pockets, zippered hand pockets, and a rear oversized storage pouch complete with safety buckles.
- Internal storage pockets repeated on the shell and both liners.
- Comfort features included two-way front zipper, microfiber-lined collar and cuffs, snap-lock zippered cuffs with mesh gussets, TPR hook and loop cuff adjustment strap, and TPU carabiner.
- Rear zippered expansion panels with mesh gussets.
- Genuine SBS waterproof zippers and TPR zipper garages.
- 8” Jacket-to-pant attachment zipper with the pant side included.
Size - Chest - Waist - Sleeve (inch)
Small - 38 - 32.5 - 24.5
Medium - 41 - 34.5 - 25
Large - 43 - 36.5 - 25.5
XL - 45 - 38.5 - 26
2XL - 49 - 42.5 - 26.5
3XL - 52 - 45.5 - 26.5