Alpinestars Newman Riding Shirt
Black / # 430012010
The Newman Overshirt features a twill construction for a relaxed look and feel. Alpinestars Nucleon Flex Plus armor comes standard on the shoulders and elbows. Contrasting elbow patches add abrasion resistance and a great look. A waterproof chest pocket is handy for your phone or registration papers.
- Casually-styled urban overshirt with CE level 1 armor.
- Premium performance twill main chassis for enhanced levels of comfort.
- Alpinestars Nucleon Flex Plus armor on shoulder and elbow (Alpinestars back and chest inserts available as an accessory upgrade).
- 600 Denier elbow patch and inner reinforcement on shoulder and elbow for additional abrasion and tear resistance.
- YKK zip on front and snap button for a secure closure and fit.
- Snapped shirt collar for enhanced rider comfort.
- Two buttoned chest pockets and a waterproof chest pocket for safe, secure storage.
For more info, see the Sizing tab
Standard Sizing (inches):
Size | Chest | Waist | Arm
SM | 35-37.2 | 29.5-31.9 | 21.5-22.2
MD | 37.2-39.4 | 31.9-34.3 | 22.6-23.2
LG | 39.4-41.5 | 34.3-32.3 | 23.6-24.4
XL | 41.5-43.7 | 36.2-38.2 | 24.8-25.6
2X | 43.7-45.9 | 38.2-40.2 | 26-26.8
3X | 45.9-48 | 40.2-42.1 | 26-26.8
4X | 48-50.2 | 42.1-44.1 | 26.8-27.6
How to Measure:
- Chest: Measure around the fullest part of your chest, under the armpits, keeping the measuring tape parallel to the ground.
- Waist: Measure around your natural waistline, around the top of the hip bones, inline with the navel while keeping the measuring tape parallel to the ground.
- Arm (Shoulder to Wrist): Standing up straight with your arms at your sides, measure from the Acromion or summit of your shoulder, down to your wrist bone, along the outside of the arm.