Alpinestars Belize Drystar Boots Brown Oiled Leather
A sports touring boot that incorporates Alpinestars DRYSTAR® waterproof membrane under its leather and advanced microfiber chassis.
The Belize Oiled Boot is designed to offer flexibility and comfort on the toughest of trails. Featuring a new lateral ankle closure and an innovative flexi-blade system the low-cut boot features Alpinestars exclusive vulcanized rubber for grip and control on the bike’s footpegs.
- The upper is constructed from full grain leather on lower medial panel and suede leather on higher medial panel both with heat press texture for superior grip.
- New lateral ankle closure system includes 2 polymer buckle. The closure includes a ratchet with memory and a quick release/locking system with self-aligning design for easy, precise closure; the all buckles are replaceable.
- Drystar® membrane layer between upper and lining for proven performance in difficult weather conditions.
- The boot height stops just under the calf to offer a sporty alternative to the traditional touring high boot design.
- Alpinestars exclusive vulcanized rubber plus injected PU midsole designed for optimal combination of comfort and grip.
- New TPU Shin Plate and calf plate design offer support and resistance for impacts.
- Inner TPU ankles protector double density on medial side for protection.
- Bio-mechanical lateral “flexi-blade” system provides excellent front and rear movement while offering support and protection to the ankle.
- Soft poly foam surrounds the ankles and collar offer comfort and shock absorbing performance.
- Polypropylene insole with steel shank co-injected for excellent feel and rigid comfort and safety.
- TPU Shift pad made with technical texture for added grip plus foam padding on underneath for better comfort.
- Wide entry aperture for convenience with 2 lateral buckles (shin plate and instep) for a precise and adjustable closure.