Lockitt PL775C Short Side Protective Hasp with special Puck style Padlock
One side of the hasp has been reduced in size to allow mounting where less space is available.
The high quality powder-coated hasp is constructed from a solid 5mm galvanized steel plate with welded 6mm thick raised walls and hidden, lock protected, mounting holes.
This type hasp is widely used on flat closing double rear delivery van-doors and completely protects the puck lock inside from brute force attacks. Can be mounted on right or left opening doors (upside down on left opening door).
Where other brand hasps have all mounting bolts exposed, our PL775 hasp has 2 extra hidden mounting bolts hidden and protected under the lock.
Our special version PL5011A flat back puck lock has pre-drilled threaded holes in the back and can be permanently mounted on the right side hasp with 2 provided stainless screws. Our lock is fitted with a high quality 6 pin cylinder with anti pick and bump technology.
Due to specific length bolts needed for any given install, carriage bolt hardware is not included but can be found easily at any hardware store.
Our locks are CNC machined from a solid bar of Aircraft Grade 6061 Aluminum and fitted with a 6 pin pick resistant cylinder.
- High Security 6 pin Cylinder
- Silicone dust cover
- pre-threaded back
- 2 keys per lock
- Solid aluminum lock body
- Made in USA (cylinder sourced overseas)
For help understanding key options, see the Key Options tab.
How to select a lock option that best suits your needs:
- Keyed Different: Select this option if only one lock/hasp is needed. If multiple Keyed Different sets are ordered, each lock will be Keyed Different. Each lock will include its own set of 2 keys.
- Keyed Alike:* Select this option if you need multiple locks all keyed the same. Every key in a Keyed Alike order will be identical and each lock will include a set of 2 keys. When ordering Keyed Alike sets, please keep in mind that one compromised key can compromise your entire lock series. This can be problematic, for example, with hasp/lock sets mounted on different work vans or cargo trailers.
- Keyed Specific: Select this option if you need a lock keyed to the same code for a Lockitt product you already own. Each lock will include a set of 2 keys.
Regardless of which keying option you select, all Lockitt UCS locks can later be re-keyed or have cylinders replaced at any time should the need arise.
Or, let Lockitt plan a custom Keyed Alike setup for you across a range of different lock types. Additional lead time and nominal cost are involved. Click to learn more about the Lockitt One Key service.
*While off-the-shelf Keyed Alike locks are a fast and convenient way to purchase several locks keyed the same, anyone buying from that same batch essentially has your key. Unlike mega retailers, Lockitt uses much smaller batches of ready-to-ship keyed alike cylinders, greatly reducing the chances that your keyed alike products will be compromised. For those requiring maximum keyed alike security, consider Lockitt's exclusive One Key service.
Large side: 4.5 x 4.5 inch
Short side: 4.5 x 2 inch
Body diameter : 73mm - 2-7/8"
Body height :38mm - 1-1/2"
Shackle opening depth clearance : 32mm - 1-1/4"
Shackle opening width : 44mm - 1-3/4"
Shackle opening height : 15mm - 19/32"
Distance pin from back of lock : 8.5mm - 11/32"