Scorpion EXO-GT930 Transformer Modular Helmet w/ EXO-COM Kit - Matte Black
In seconds, and without tools, you can convert this full-face modular helmet to an open-face to meet changes in riding conditions, or your personal preference. Whether you choose to ride in full-face or open-face mode, both configurations also benefit from an integrated SpeedView® drop-down sun visor, which can be easily accessed by gloved hands. A detachable peak visor is also included for use in open-face mode, giving you an added layer of protection from the suns harmful rays, making it a true open-face helmet. Ventilation in full-face mode is provided by adjustable mouth and top intake vents and integrated rear exhaust vents that align perfectly with internal channels, keeping you cool when temperatures rise, and warm when temperatures drop.
The dual homologated (DOT & ECE P/J) Advanced Polycarbonate shell and Multi-Density EPS provide the energy displacement and protection you need. And for those who need to stay connected, the EXO-GT930 was specifically designed to integrate with the new EXO-COM® BlueTooth® Communicator Kit while the large speaker pockets also make it compatible with many other com systems in the market
- We didn’t just design the streamlined EXO-COM® to look fully integrated into your compatible ScorpionEXO® helmet, its cutting-edge technology is designed to perform! The powerful Bluetooth 5 processor chipsets provides outstanding DynaMESH® intercom capabilities that keep you connected by auto-reorganizing the MESH network as your riding group moves, and even reconnects to riders who rejoin the group. Phone calls are clear thanks to the EXO-COM’s hi-definition premium speakers, integrated dual microphones, and adjustable ABF noise cancellation. As music lovers, we made sure to provide superb speakers with premium 40mm drivers and adjustable graphic Equalizer for astonishing sound quality.
- The intuitive and simple EXO-COM® Mobile App lets you customize user preferences and gives you instant access to a complete PDF manual anywhere from any modern smartphone or tablet. The EXO-COM® App is also seamlessly compatible with all UCLEAR® systems and has Universal Pairing mode for limited pairing with other compatible brands. The EXO-COM® App also functions as your audio connection to compatible onboard OEM systems found on today’s motorcycles, UTV’s and snowmobiles, as well as GPS units, cameras and laptops.
- Advanced Polycarbonate shell: Developed by ScorpionEXO, engineered to be lightweight, strong and maximize impact displacement
- Dual Density EPS: Advanced multi-layer EPS provides superior energy displacement
- Aero-Tuned Ventilation: Closeable Intake vents on top force cool air in while exhaust vents maximize movement of hot air out of the helmet
- Dual Position Mouth Vent: 1st position acts as defroster and 2nd position acts as defroster and ventilation
- Ellip-Tec™ II Ratchet System: ScorpionEXO’s ratchet system uses an elliptical motion that pulls the shield securely against the eye port, ensuring a proper seal. The Ellip-Tec ratchet system allows for 100% tool-less shield changing in a matter of seconds
- Everclear® No-Fog Faceshield: Optically-clear shield with state-of-the-art fog-free technology. Shatter Resistant. Anti-Scratch hardened coating. 98% UV-A & UV-B protection
- Breath Deflector included for enhanced fog-free performance
- AirFit® Inflation System adjustment system allows you to custom fit your cheek pads which helps reduce wind noise and lift
- Everclear® SpeedView® Drop Down Sun-Visor: Retractable interchangeable internal sun visor. Choose the up or down position with an easy-sliding mechanism. Also features our exclusive EverClear® anti-fog coating on both surfaces
- KwikWick® ‘C’ Comfort Liner: Anti-Microbial, moisture wicking liner fabric keeps you cool and dry in warm weather, and warm in cool weather. Liner is easily removable and washable
- 3D Contoured, Kwikfit® cheekpads allow easy on and off of the most common styles of eye glasses
- EXO-COM® Included: Integrates with the EXO-COM® BlueTooth® Communicator Kit (Speakers and Mics installed, Battery and Comm Unit included)
- Communication System Speaker Pockets: Large Diameter pockets accommodate most BlueTooth® communication system speakers
- Emergency Release System: Tabs located under the neck roll allow easy removal of the cheek pads by emergency personnel
- Aero Skirt (Chin Curtain) included to help reduce wind noise
- Double D-Ring retention system
- 3 Shell Sizes: helps to optimize weight, fit and comfort across the entire size range of XS-3XL
- DOT FMVSS No. 218 Certified / ECE Certified
- 5 Year Warranty
EXO-COM® Powered by UCLEAR® Features:
- 4-Rider DynaMESH Intercom: Self-healing MESH network optimizes signal strength and keeps you connected
- Intercom Range: Up to 0.8KM (.5 mile) per person
- Universal Device Pairing: Pair multiple devices at once such as smart phone, GPS, tablet, OEM info systems, and other brand devices
- UCLEAR® Compatible: Seamlessly intercom compatible with UCLEAR Digital brand comm systems
- Powerful Sound: Premium tuned speakers & graphic EQ (40mm drivers)
- Adjustable DSP Noise Cancellation via dual advanced beam forming (ABF) microphones. User-adjustable for different machines
- Battery Life: Up to 15 hours with average conditions/usage
- Standby Time: Up to 400 Hours
- Charging Time: 2.5 – 3.5 Hours
- EZ-BUTTON: Simple 1-touch group intercom pairing and 1-touch to control Apple Siri/Google Voice/Bixby
- EXO-COM Mobile App: Configuration, wireless firmware updates & full PDF manual
- Multi-Language Instructions and Voice Prompts: English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Mandarin and Korean
- Music Over Intercom overlay with auto music fading
Music Sharing with 1 other rider
Replaceable Battery Pack
Simple Installation integrates perfectly with compatible ScorpionEXO® helmets
Rugged and Fully Weather Proof Design
- Kit Includes: Control Unit, Battery, Speaker/Microphone, USB-C power cable, hook and loop tabs
- Speaker pocket size: 50mm/5mm (round). NOTE:Not Compatible with any other ScorpionEXO® models sold in the United States. (only fits AT960, GT930 and T520 Models)
For more info, see the Sizing Info tab
Scorpion EXO-GT930 is in the Intermediate Oval head shape class. Keep in mind you can always make adjustments later by swapping out different sized cheek pads, or even the helmet liner, within the same outer-shell size.*
Size | Centimeter | Inches
XS | 53-54 | 20 7/8 - 21 1/4
SM | 55-56 | 21 5/8 - 22
MD | 57-58 | 22 7/16 - 22 3/4
LG | 59-60 | 23 1/8 - 23 5/8
XL | 61-62 | 24 - 24 3/8
2X | 63-64 | 24 3/4 - 25 3/16
3X | 65-66 | 25 9/16 - 26
*Changing cheek-pads or liners recommended only within the same shell size:
XS to Medium
Large to 2XL
Never buy a used helmet or borrow someone else’s helmet. Over time the protective foam in helmets will adjust to the contours of a user’s head. Or it could already have been in a crash. A used or borrowed helmet may not offer as much protection as a new helmet!
Wearing the wrong size helmet can increase your risk of serious injury or death in an accident. A helmet that is too large for your head may be dislodged or knocked off in an accident. To select the right size helmet for your head, follow these instructions:
Measure your head -
- Wrap a tape measure around your head above your eyebrows.
- Use the sizing chart above to select the helmet size that corresponds most closely to your head measurement. If your head size falls between two helmet sizes, try on the larger helmet first and then the smaller size.
- Try on the helmet by grasping both chin straps to pull the helmet completely onto your head, ensuring that the top of your head is in contact with the top of the helmet interior.
To confirm your helmet is the right size, check that -
- The helmet inner lining fits snugly around your head.
- The top pad presses firmly on your head.
- The cheek pads contact your cheeks.
- There is no space around your brow under the inner lining.