Scorpion EXO-GT930 Transformer Helmet with EXO-COM Bluetooth Communication system factory installed.
New versatile EXO-GT930 Transformer Flip-Up helmet.
In seconds, and without tools, you can convert this full-face modular helmet to an open-face to meet changes in riding conditions, or your personal preference.
Whether you choose to ride in full-face or open-face mode, both configurations also benefit from an integrated SpeedView® drop-down sun visor, which can be easily accessed by gloved hands.
A detachable peak visor is also included for use in open-face mode, giving you an added layer of protection from the suns harmful rays, making it a true open-face helmet. Ventilation in full-face mode is provided by adjustable mouth and top intake vents and integrated rear exhaust vents that align perfectly with internal channels, keeping you cool when temperatures rise, and warm when temperatures drop.
The dual homologated (DOT & ECE P/J) Advanced Polycarbonate shell and Multi-Density EPS provide the energy displacement and protection you need. And for those who need to stay connected, the EXO-GT930 was specifically designed to integrate with the new EXO-COM® BlueTooth® Communicator Kit while the large speaker pockets also make it compatible with many other com systems in the market
- Advanced Polycarbonate shell: Developed by ScorpionEXO, engineered to be lightweight, strong and maximize impact displacement
- Dual Density EPS: Advanced multi-layer EPS provides superior energy displacement
- Aero-Tuned Ventilation: Closeable Intake vents on top force cool air in while exhaust vents maximize movement of hot air out of the helmet
- Dual Position Mouth Vent: 1st position acts as defroster and 2nd position acts as defroster and ventilation
- Ellip-Tec™ II Ratchet System: ScorpionEXO’s ratchet system uses an elliptical motion that pulls the shield securely against the eye port, ensuring a proper seal. The Ellip-Tec ratchet system allows for 100% tool-less shield changing in a matter of seconds
- Everclear® No-Fog Faceshield: Optically-clear shield with state-of-the-art fog-free technology. Shatter Resistant. Anti-Scratch hardened coating. 98% UV-A & UV-B protection
- Breath Deflector included for enhanced fog-free performance
- AirFit® Inflation System adjustment system allows you to custom fit your cheek pads which helps reduce wind noise and lift
- Everclear® SpeedView® Drop Down Sun-Visor: Retractable interchangeable internal sun visor. Choose the up or down position with an easy-sliding mechanism. Also features our exclusive EverClear® anti-fog coating on both surfaces
- KwikWick® ‘C’ Comfort Liner: Anti-Microbial, moisture wicking liner fabric keeps you cool and dry in warm weather, and warm in cool weather. Liner is easily removable and washable
- 3D Contoured, Kwikfit® cheekpads allow easy on and off of the most common styles of eye glasses
- EXO-COM® Included: Integrates with the EXO-COM® BlueTooth® Communicator Kit (Speakers and Mics installed, Battery and Comm Unit included)
- Communication System Speaker Pockets: Large Diameter pockets accommodate most BlueTooth® communication system speakers
- Emergency Release System: Tabs located under the neck roll allow easy removal of the cheek pads by emergency personnel
- Aero Skirt (Chin Curtain) included to help reduce wind noise
- Double D-Ring retention system
- 3 Shell Sizes: helps to optimize weight, fit and comfort across the entire size range of XS-3XL
- DOT FMVSS No. 218 Certified / ECE Certified
- 5 Year Warranty
Available sizes from XS to 3XL
Head shapes vary and therefore fitting a helmet at your local dealer is always preferred.
But you can get an idea on what size helmet you need by measuring the circumference of your head, at the temple above the eyebrows. The chart below helps choosing the right size.
Scorpion EXO-GT930 is in the Intermediate Oval head shape class.
Keep in mind you can always make adjustments later by swapping out different sized cheek-pads, or even the helmet liner, within the same outer-shell size*.
Size - Inch - (cm)
XS - 20 7/8 to 21 1/4 - (53 - 54cm)
Small - 21 5/8 to 22 - (55 - 56cm)
Medium - 22 7/16 to 22 3/4 - (57 - 58cm)
Large - 23 1/8 to 23 5/8 - (59 - 60cm)
XL - 24 to 24 3/8 - (61 - 62cm)
2XL - 24 3/4 to 25 3/16 - (63 - 64cm)
3XL - 25 9/16 to 26 - (65 - 66cm)
4XL - 26 3/8 to 26 3/4 - (67 - 68cm)
* Changing cheek-pads or liners recommended only within the same shell size.
XS to Small
Medium to Large
XL to 3XL