Givi GRT709 Canyon Saddlebags
GIVI GRT709 Pair of side bags. 35 + 35 ltr (70 Ltr combined capacity)
Designed for Enduro and off-road motorcycles. Quick release UNIFIT from the mounts, with GIVI Security Locks (can be keyed the same as the top-case, trolley base or the toolbox using the SL102, SL103 or SL105 kits). A nylon plate is included for fastening to side rails such as PL, PLR, PL_ _ _CAM, PLR_ _ _CAM and other types of tubular side rails where possible. Frames with a double tube will not work.
- High resistance 1200 W/R Polyester, thermoformed PE on the back
- Hypalon fabric inserts
- Outer shell with high resistance to UV exposure (ISO 4892-2 rated)
- Waterproof roll-down closures
- High visibility yellow Tarpaulin waterproof IP65 rated (resistant to heavy rain and extreme conditions) removable inner bag, with carrying strap
- Document pocket built inside the removable inner bag
- Duraflex buckles • Thermo or regular bottle carrying pocket
- M.O.L.L.E. system on both front and bottom sides
- 10 included M.O.L.L.E. fasteners (4 Double-D ring straps, 4 elastic straps, 2 universal hooks)
- Shoulder straps
- Reflective prints for improved visibility and safety
Since they are soft bags the customer must check that, once they have been attached to the holder and loaded with luggage, there is no interference with the exhaust system of the motorcycle and that they are not hit by the gases coming out of it.
**Not compatible with PLR3112