Givi Canyon Adventure Saddlebags
GIVI GRT720 Pair of water resistant side bags: 25 + 25 Ltr (50 Ltr combined capacity).
Designed by GIVI for off-road Enduro motorcycles, they are equipped with a MONOKEY® coupling / release system, compatible with the PL_ _ _, PLR_ _ _, PLO_ _ _MK, PLOR_ _ _MK, PLO_ _ _N (+ OFMK) tubular side cases , PLOR_ _ _N (+ OFMK). Equipped with a Security Lock key, which can be combined with that of the topcase and toolbox, if necessary, using the SL102-SL103-SL105 kits.
The GRT720 Canyon side bags, thanks to the side loops they are equipped with, allow you to modulate the configuration of the luggage to adapt to your load needs, from short one-day motorcycle excursions to longer and more demanding journeys, to be faced with the addition of GRT722s as additional side loading, withstands heavy rain and extreme conditions.
- 1200D W / R high tenacity polyester and back in thermoformed PE
- 1680D / PU high tenacity coating
- External materials with high resistance to UV rays
- Roll Top waterproof closure system
- Adjustable upper and lower straps equipped with clamp closure to ensure voltage retention
- Straps equipped at the ends with a tear-off package closure
- Front flap equipped at the rear with a sturdy pvc mesh pocket
- 8 side loops to modulate additional loads such as the GRT722 bag
- 8 load compression points
- Side eyelets for liquids
- Ergonomic handle
- Fluorescent yellow waterproof inner bag taped at high frequency (IPX5 waterproof rating, withstands heavy rain and extreme conditions)
- Removable plastic reinforcement to stiffen the bottom of the bag
- Reflective motif prints for greater visibility
Since they are soft bags the customer must check that, once they have been attached to the holder and loaded with luggage, there is no interference with the exhaust system of the motorcycle and that they are not hit by the gases coming out of it.