Sub Major In-Ground Anchor by Pragmasis.
This is a Concrete-in/Bury-in-Concrete ground anchor.
Comprehensive instructions are included.
The Sub Major is an extreme security bury-in-concrete ground anchor intended to provide an exceptional level of security for the most demanding situations.
This anchor has the UK Sold Secure Ground Anchors Diamond approval - it is the first ground anchor ever to achieve this level of approval. Note that this involves significantly more angle grinder resistance than Motorcycle Diamond approval, which it also has!
- Extreme security ground anchor to be installed in fresh concrete
- The main structure is fabricated out of 4mm and 6mm thick laser-cut steel plates
- The bridge is deliberately made out of the thicker, 6mm, steel to give even more protection from attacks
- Fully seam welded
- Sold Secure Ground Anchors Diamond approved. That is a new standard, higher than Motorcycle Gold and also higher than Motorcycle Diamond. This means it has been tested to confirm extreme angle grinder resistance and is approved for use with motorcycles, vehicles, caravans, Quads/ATVs, bicycles, etc.
- Large enough to take the largest known high quality large-link security chains that cannot be bolt-cropped, including the extreme security Protector 22mm Titan chain. Many ground anchors cannot cope with these chains.
- Angle grinder attacks are virtually impossible!
- Bolt-cropping is impossible!
- Plastic top plugs provided.
- Made in UK
What chain or chains will fit this anchor?
Protector / Titan 22mm - Easy
Protector / Titan 22mm + Protector 19mm - OK
Protector / Titan 22mm + Protector 16mm - OK
2x Protector 19mm - Easy
This requires a hole to be dug and filled with fresh concrete as part of the installation process. That is not as easy as the fitting process for our other anchors, but the Sub Major gives a higher level of protection than any of them.
It has two-stage corrosion protection with a zinc phosphate electrophoretic pretreatment and tough powder coating finish.
345mm x 130mm x 335mm high - 13.58in x 5.11in x 13.19in high (dimensions are subject to manufacturing tolerances)
Square Openings: Approximately 120mm - 4.72in square, internal
Typical hole size required: 450mm x 300mm x 450mm deep - 18 x 12 x 18in deep
Typical amount of ready-mix concrete required: Approximately 3x 80lbs bags plus a similar amount of ballast or hardcore
Steel Thickness: 6mm for the bridge and 4mm for the rest of the main structure. The footplate is folded out of 3mm thick steel and seam welded to the drainage tube
Finish: Electrophoretic zinc phosphate followed by powder coating: Black
Important Shipping Notice:
Due to weight and box (over)size, this item does not qualify for free shipping. Shipping is restricted to UPS Ground service.
You can save money on shipping cost by having it shipped to a UPS store or counter